Friday, June 7, 2013

LoLo's mini doughnuts...

I am trying out I- phone blogging today. It has been raining all day long in NYC and on our way from school I came up with plan B instead of the usual park trip.
We went food shopping!
LoLo could place anything in their baskets as long as it was a thumb up kind of food. See, we have divided all food into three categories - thumbs up, thumbs down and asi asi :)))


  

... this is what we bought ....


We did agree that pretzels were in the asi asi or more like the thumb down category, but we also talked it out and the fact that one can splurge once in a while ...

With all that shopping I decided to try to make mini doughnuts with cinnamon and sugar and chocolate ....

It was so easy to make! I definitely see more home made doughnuts in our future! These were not not the best donuts I've ever had, but a great first try .....

Lets  see  if  this worked ... LV

No comments:

Post a Comment